Behavior Technician Job Position
At BM Behavioral Center, we are committed to providing excellent high-quality services to children under their spectrum and their families. We are looking for people as committed as us to help children with autism improve their quality of life.
If you’re interested in helping children under their spectrum improve their daily skills, apply to our behavioral health technician job position now!
Behavior Technician Job in Hercules, CA
At BM Behavioral, we have a team dedicated to assisting children with autism spectrum disorder and their families throughout the entire diagnostic and treatment process. Our behavioral technicians are the members on our team that are most directly involved supporting the children and their families. Read on to find out what our ABA technician job entails and what it requires.
Behavioral Health Technician Job Description
Our Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) technicians provide one-on-one play-based teaching to children ages 2-21 with ASD. This helps promote language, behavioral, social, and daily living skills in a fun setting to increase motivation and positive performance.
Our behavior technicians are in charge of helping carry out our treatment plan for each child under our care. This involves assisting with training both to the children and their parents or guardians. Additionally, it requires collecting data from each session to go over with our ABA program supervisors.
ABA Technician Job Qualifications
Our behavior technician job in Hercules, CA, requires the following qualifications:
- BA Degree in any of the following fields: Psychology, Special Education, Childhood Development, Social Services
- Must have a valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Experience working with children or other vulnerable populations, such as the geriatric population or individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Being bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
Behavioral Health Technician Job Responsibilities
Our ABA technicians are in charge of various important tasks, including:
- Build rapport with clients and families and help teach caregivers how to implement behavior programs and procedures.
- Implement behavior programs, collect data, and complete daily session notes for clients programs designed by our Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to help children increase their skills.
Behavior Technician Job Benefits
Our full-time employee benefits include the following:
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Compensation: $24 – $26 per hour
Apply to a Behavior Technician Job in Hercules, CA
Work with a qualified team of professionals and have a direct impact on the quality of life of children under the spectrum and their families. If you have commitment and the necessary skills for working with children with ASD, apply to our behavioral technician job position now.
What We Do
At BM Behavioral Center, we are an ABA service provider in Northern California. We are dedicated to providing excellent support and high-quality services to children with ASD and their families. We assist families from the beginning of the diagnostic process to the development and implementation of the treatment plan.
We are looking for people dedicated and compassionate to join our team as behavioral technicians. Apply to our ABA technician job today and join us in helping children with ASD improve their daily skills.